Sunday, March 1, 2015

Lucky Shamrock

1 - sage craft paper

2 - printed  shamrock card stock

3 - natural twine  

4 - double faced tape

5-sage string
6 - sage cord
7 - sage button 
 8 - hand punch
 9- sage green button
10 - wood  stamp  LUCKY


Thank you so much for visiting my blog I have such pride in my creations every card is so different. I hope you will leave a comment and maybe even become a follower of mine.  I would love to visit your blog and follow you as well.  I appreciate your visit very much.

I'm linking up in these challenges:
Our Daily Bread Challenge
Crop Stop Linky Party #1 - I used Sage String and the ink pad on my card
Word Art Wednesday Challenge #172 - Anything Goes

God Bless You!
 Hugs,

 




1 comment:

  1. Lovely card Dottie, may the luck of the Irish' be with you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!