Saturday, April 11, 2015

Biking with Family

Good morning everyone sorry I got a late start today , been busy around here. Thank you so much for visiting.

 products:

1 - papers by  MY MIND'S EYE
2 - wood Veneer  Bike by Studio Calico
3 - double face tape
4 - wood stamp Family
5 - cardboard paper
6 - stamp pad  forest green
7 - brown fawn lawn mixed sequins
8 - hot glue 
9 - corrugated paper


it was a fun challenge today and I hope you enjoyed it I love using my special embellishments my veneer bike and sequins .
 I hope you will visit again soon and leave me your comment and become a follower. I hope you all have a lovely safe weekend.

God Bless
 Hugs
Dottie


http://www.sketchsaturday.blogspot.com/
http://www.somethingcraftybydottie/

2 comments:

Sierra Winters said...

Oh, I love this Dottie! The bicycles are so cute, and the card is subtle and lovely. I will have to check out those challenges. I always love to find about new ones. I hope you will stop by my blog when you can.
Sierra
www.sierrasgift.blogspot.com

Kathy S said...

Very lovely take on the new Sketch Saturday layout. Very elegant. Thanks for joining us and good luck on your entry.