Monday, April 27, 2015

happy

Welcome to my blog  hope you like this card for MoJo Monday.


1- blue craft paper
2 - flowered paper from my stash
3 - navy blue and heart paper
4 - baby blue pearls lg and med size
5 - 2  blue flowers
6 - 2 blue tiny buttons
7 - zig zag ribbon  blue n white
8 - navy blue satin bow
9 - blue butter fly MS hand punch
10 - round scalloped  with blue pearl
11 - Tag happy-
12 - hot glue
13 - double sided tape
14 zig zag stitching

Thank you for visiting hope you enjoy my card.
I would love for you to come and visit again and become a follower.

God Bless
   hugs
  Dottie


http://www.mojomonday.blogspot.com/
http://somethingcraftybydottie.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Love all your fun embellishments on this soft and pretty card! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

samanthadesigns said...

Beautiful job on the sketch!

Clear Chan said...

Hi~ o(* ̄▽ ̄*)ブ I'm new here~~ Archeage?Follow these↓↓↓

Archeage Gold

Maplestory2 Mesos