Monday, April 6, 2015

Nature Challenge # 218

Welcome to my Blog and hope you have a wonderful week and had a blessed Easter.

1 - Tag by Kraft journal
2 - wood palm stamp
3 - olive green ink by stampin up! pad
4 - butlap
5 - burlap type string
6- crayola brown pencil
7 - double sided tape


thank you for visiting my blog I love having my visitors I hope you like my all nature tag.Please leave a comment and your welcome to be a follower Thank you again for visiting.


http://thekraftjournal.blogspot.com/
http://somethingcraftybydottie.blogspot.com



  Blessings
    Hugs
   Dottie

3 comments:

  1. This is really pretty, Dottie. Thanks so much for playing along in our Nature/Recycle Challenge this week.
    Karen
    The Kraft Journal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute tag. Love the burlap accents. Thanks for entering the Kraft Journal challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love anything with a palm tree on it. This is beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at The Kraft Journal!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!