Sunday, April 26, 2015

Rain Drops & Clouds from Heaven

Welcome to my Blog, when I saw what they wanted this week this just came to mind. I hope you all like it! I truly enjoyed creating it.

1 - Gray Card stock
2 - Christian faith collection  by ODBD
3 - clouds using hand punch  
4 - Baby Blue stickles By Ranger
5 - gray satin Bow
6 - Bible using my cricut die cut "The New Testament"
7- mixed sequins by lawn fawn
8- hot glue gun
9 - double sided tape
10 - MS hand punch for the edge
11 -scalloped round  hand punch with "you make me happy when sky's are gray.

 I hope you all like this card, I loved creating it. I want to thank my wonderful Hubby, Daughter's Son, and other for all the wonderful things in my craft room. I love each and
Everyone of you.    

I love reading your comments and hope for you to become a follower of mine.

 God Bless
  Hugs
 Dottie

http://classycardsnsuch.blogspot.com/2015/04/ccns-challenge-82-cloudy-day.html


http://somethingcraftybydottie.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. A very beautiful card with a great sentiment. I love the eyelet border and your pretty bow. Thank you for joining us at Classy Cards N Such for our challenge. We love seeing your cards. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dottie, I love how you put this together with the hand underneath the bible and the sequins in the clouds. Very creative and lovely! Thanks for joining us at Classy Cards 'n Such this week. Hope you can join us again next week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!