Monday, April 6, 2015

Spring Hat

Welcome and good morning on this Beautiful war day here in Florida.  I love today sketch and It was another fun one to add to my collection." Do Remember all of my cards are for sale."

 here are a short list of the things I used to may my card :

 1 - white craft paper
2 - printed paper by ODBD SOILFUL STITCH COLLECTION.
3 - double sided tape
4 - floral tag
5 - pink satin ribbon
6 - pink flower MS hand punch
7 - Blue Gem in center of flower
8 - teal Hat by Forever Young by Cricut 
9 - green stems under flower
10 - glue gun

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I pray you all had a wonderful fun Easter I hosted Easter this year,Our daughter is visiting from Ga but sadly she is going home tomorrow.


 Blessing to each of you
      Hugs
      Dottie


http://www.mojomonday.blogspot.com/
http://www.somethingcraftybydottie.blogspot.com




"27 Just as man is destined to die once, and after that to face judgment, 28 so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many people; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him. " - Hebrews 9:27-28

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!