Monday, April 20, 2015

Summer Love

Welcome to my blog , I hope you enjoy this card for today's challenge. I used papers from my stash I got long ago from Simon says club. Never thought I would use them but to make something totally different I chose these.I don't belong to that club any long it got too expensive but I do belong to reasonable ribbon, I love there verity of ribbons each month.
 Now on to my card.


1 - White card stock
2 - mixed papers from Simon says
3 - double sided tape
4 - purple and white gingham  ribbon and bow
5 - white craft paper & scalloped circle hand punch
6 - small wood stamp
7 - classic stampin'pad ELEGANT EGGPLANT
8 - tim holts distress markers
9 - hot glue gun
10 - pop dot

 I hope you enjoyed this card it is something I normally wouldn't make with all these different papers, I am more on the soft side . but this was fun to make and I am sure it will fit someone perfectly.

God Bless
   Hugs
  Dottie

http://somethingcraftybydottie.blogspot.com/
 http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/

 PLEASE NOTE ALL CARDS ARE FOR SALE!
contact me @ dinkydoodle52@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!