Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Born in the USA

Welcome to my blog, as you can see from my Blog I am a Very Proud American. I Love our Country but not our Government. God needs to Save our Country from Distribution from our Government...  !!!
 I do not usually say anything about our Government but things have gotten so very bad for so many I pray all the time .

 Now On to my Card:
1 - navy blue card stock
2 - baby blue and white polka dot paper
3 - red white and blue plaid paper
4 - tag "BORN in the USA"
5 - Red stars
6 - Red white and blue ribbon by RRR
7 - Red white and Blue Flower
8 - 2 red Buttons
9 - Hot Glue
10 - double sided tape

 I want to thank each of you for visiting, I hope you like my cards, I am a RED,WHITE,& BLUE kind of person. My Dad,& many family members were in the Service....

God Bless
   Hugs
   Dottie

http://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com/
http://somethingcraftybydottie.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Karren said...

Very pretty red, white and blue card. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Kim S said...

I feel the same way you do! It's great that you are showing your pride! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.