Friday, May 29, 2015

DON'T FEED the Animals!

I love playing along when it comes to all kinds of animals.  It's truly fun, and I sure had fun with this card.  The set I used is by  Michael's Craft Store.  The black card stock by Stampin' Up, and the ribbon and bow, zig zag gems and burlap are all from my stash.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today.  I know I am a tad late in posting, but I have been sick with the flu.  I'm just now catching up as much as I can. I hope you all have a wonderful safe weekend.  I'd love to have you become a new follower of my blog, and I'd be happy to do the same for you.  I always love making new blog friends.

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge:
Scrappy Moms Challenge Blog

God Bless
  Hugs
 Dottie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!