Friday, May 29, 2015

Genesis 31.49

Welcome to my blog, friends!  This is a card I made for Our Daily Bread Designs. I hope you enjoy it.  I truly love their products.

Sage card stock & Classic stampin pad by Stampin' Up  , printed papers Shabby Rose Collection, Praying Girl, and miss you all by Our Daily Bread  
Tiny Roses by Michael's Crafts
white lace by Really Reasonable Ribbon
blue bow by Singer Distress Markers by Tim Holtz.  I enjoyed making this card I love this sweet little girl.

Thank you again for visiting I love making cards and all types of creating. I hope you will leave a comment and even become a follower if your not already.

God Bless
  Hugs
 Dottie
Our Daily Bread
 

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet image, I love that sweet girl praying!! The verse is a beautiful addition as is the lace and delicate flowers in the corner!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!