Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Guest Designing at Word Art Wednesday

Welcome to my blog.  This week, I am a Guest Designer at Word Art Wednesday, and we would really LOVE to have you all stop by to play along in our challenge .  The challenges at Word Art Wednesday are always Anything Goes (Family Friendly), and you are allowed to share up to five (5) different cards/projects to increase your odds of winning one of the two AMAZING prizes being offered this week.
Here is the supply list of the things I used to create my card:

1 - Buffy Ivory Card stock
2 - Our DAILY Bread design SHABBY ROSE  COLLECTION .
3 - Chronicles 16:10 (free scripture/word art file at Word Art Wednesday Blog)
4 - 3 blue satin ribbons
5 - The Holy Bible  Cricut die "The New Testament"
6 - Crucifix Cricut die "the New Testament "
7- Lace & Bow Ribbon by RRR
8 -double sided tape
9 - Hot glue gun
10 - Printed The Holy Bible

I'm SO grateful to have you stop by my blog, and I hope you enjoy visiting me.  I'd just love to have you become a new follower, and I'd be happy to also stop by your blog to follow you as well.  I enjoy making new blog friends.  Thank you again for visiting I hope you have a blessed & safe week.

God Bless,
Hugs to you.......
Dottie

http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com/
http://somethingcraftybydottie.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!