Saturday, May 30, 2015

Seek Joy



I used white card stock, and Tim Holtz Distress Markers, clear stamps by HAMPTON ART, and green and white gingham ribbon and Bow by Really Reasonable Ribbon.  The tag is from my stash, flower paper by Our Daily Bread  (Blooming Garden collection) sage green string by Singer, and some gem embellishments were added as well.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I'm always SO grateful to have you visit my blog. I would like it very much if you would become a new following of my blog, and I will do the same for you.  I love making new blog friends.
 
I'm sharing my card here:

Sketch Saturday

 God Bless
   hugs
  Dottie




1 comment:

  1. Great to see you at the challenge Dottie - love the sketch you chose this week for Any Sketch Goes at Sketch Saturday - Take care and good luck on your entry.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!