Monday, June 15, 2015

BEST DAY EVER !

Happy Monday !!! Had a Great Visit In Ga, with our Ginny and Bella, wish we could have visited longer. Now on to my Card.

I love playing along in all challenges, and I thoroughly enjoy  my creating cards. I used  Gray card stock, Black & White printed paper, ribbon, stars & a kite all from my stash. I made the Kite it is so easy.( using tooth picks and diamond shape paper pop dots and yarn. ).

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today. I hope you're all having a wonderful fun week.I'd love to have you become a follower of my blog, and I would be happy to do the same for you . I always love making new blog friends.

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge.
 
MOJO 402

Gof Bless
 Hugs
 Dottie

1 comment:

  1. This is so fun, Dottie! I love that sweet little kite and the fun sentiment. Thanks for playing along with Mojo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!