Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Dad

I love playing along in all the challenges, and I thoroughly enjoy creating my cards. I used gray craft paper from my stash .I then used music note paper & gears by tim holtz
I added a small piece of dark orange craft paper and put a vintage picture and screw heads also by tim holtz
 I then used my sticker  DAD .by EKsucess Alphabet stickers.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today. I hope you're all having and wonderful week. I'd love to have you become a new follower of my blog, and I would be happy to do the same for you. I always love making new blog friends.

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge.

word art wednesday
simonwednesdaychallenge


God Bless
  Hugs
 Dottie

2 comments:

  1. Such a splendid masculine card! Love the musical paper and the gears. :) Thanks for sharing with us at WAW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this! the gears are fabulous :) thank you for playing a long with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!