Saturday, June 13, 2015

Grammys Love Arianna






This is our daughter Ginny with her granddaughter Arianna, Oh how they LOVE each other !

I love playing along in all challenges this is one of my faves for the weekend  scrap our stash. 

I thoroughly enjoy creating my cards. I used yellow card stock by STAMPIN'UP! all this paper is from my stash & I have lots  of stash saved over the years.
I want to thank you for visiting my blog today. I hope you're have a wonderful weekend and up coming week. I'd lot 
 ve to have you become a new follower of my blog, and I will be happy to do the same for you. I always love making new blog friends.

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge. scrap our stash




God Bless
Hugs
Dottie

I know I always say this but I'm going to say it again... I just LOVE these stash challenges! They really motivate you to use up your stash and we all have a scrappy stash to dig into. - See more at: http://scrapourstash.blogspot.com/#sthash.wT0ftU7d.dpuf

1 comment:

  1. Thank's for joining to my blog.
    I came a return visit as soon as possible.
    I loved to read about your family and admire your wonderful works.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!