Friday, June 12, 2015

Hummingbird

I love playing along in all challenges, and I thoroughly enjoy creating my cards. I used Yellow card stock from STAMPIN'UP! Printed papers by Our Daily Bread Blooming garden collection.  Bee Balm flower And Hummingbird also from Our Daily Bread Design. tim holtz Distress Marker. MS hand Punch,Wood Stamp HAPPY BIRTHDAY from my stash.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today. I hope you're all having a wonderful week. I's love to have you become a new follower of my blog, and I would be happy to do the same for you. I also love making new blog friends.

I'm sharing my card today in the following challange.
  ODBDSLC424
  SIMON SAYS

 God Bless
    Hugs
   Dottie


3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card, Dottie! Love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the hummingbird die and hummingbird!! The colors are beautiful!! Thanks so much for playing with ODBD sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely. I like that hummingbird! Thank you so much for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!