Thursday, June 4, 2015

James 5:13


I love playing along in all Challenges, and I thoroughly enjoy creating my cards. I use Yellow card stock from stampinup.
Ribbon from RRR.  white doilie, flowers, gems & seem binding from my stash. I got the verse from my stash.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today. I hope you're all having a wonderful week. I'd love to have you become a new follower of my blog, and I would be happy to do the same for you. I always love making new blog friends.

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge.
http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com/
















Blessing
s






1 comment:

  1. Dottie, This wonderful card is so pretty with the yellow ribbon and roses. Thank you so much for sharing your very beautiful art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday on our 186th Challenge.
    Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!