Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Liberty


Welcome to my blog, I hope you're having a good week, Before we know it INDEPENDENCE day will be here ,      We will be having our regular group of Friends and Family.  
I love playing along in all challenges, and I thoroughly enjoy creating my cards. I used Red, White & Blue card stock from Michaels Craft Store , I also used a Vintage image from my stash. Red letters USA  from Michaels craft store  Red Button and red and blue bakers twine from my stash.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today, I hope you're all having a wonderful week. I'd love to have you become a new follower of my blog, and I would be happy to do the same for you. I always love making new blog friends.

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge .
Freshly made sketches # 192
Word Art Wednesday
God Bless
  Hugs
  Dottie

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful Independence Day card! I love the vintage image. Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a wonderful card Dottie! I love the feel you have given your Independence Day card with the great image you've used. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent Independence Day Card! I love the image you used, absolutely darling! Thank you so much for joining the challenge over at Word Art Wednesday! Many blessings!

    Charity - DT Member - Word Art Wednesday
    http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
    http://collectivecreativity.blogspot.com (my personal blog)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!