Wednesday, June 24, 2015

RED WHITE & BLUE

Welcome to my blog, I hope you're having a good week,       Before We know it The 4th Of JULY will be here,
We will be having our regular BBQ and group of Friends and Family.  
I love playing along in all challenges, and I thoroughly enjoy creating my cards. I used White & Blue card stock from Michaels Craft Store , I also used a Embellishments letters from  that reads RED  WHITE & BLUE Michaels craft store  Red Button and Red and Blue. I then added my anchor  design paper from my stash.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today, I hope you're all having a wonderful week. I'd love to have you become a new follower of my blog, and I would be happy to do the same for you. I always love making new blog friends.

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge .

Word Art Wednesday
God Bless
  Hugs
  Dottie

1 comment:

  1. A wonderfully patriotic card Dottie. Super layout. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday, on our 189th Challenge. We appreciate you very much.
    Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!