Monday, June 22, 2015

USA~ Freedom

Happy Monday Everyone., I hope everyone had a nice weekend. It has been Beautiful here in Florida on the West Coast. Now on to my card for The Kraft Journal, I used Lunch Bag Kraft Brown Bag card stock Red white and Blue satin ribbon , American, Flag, stars, USA sticker & freedom sticker. from my stash.I love playing along in all challenges and I thoroughly enjoy creating my cards.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today. I hope You're all having you become a new follower of my blog. and I will be happy to do the same for you I always love making new blog friends.

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge

The kraft journal Challenge # 229

      God Bless

        Dottie

2 comments:

  1. What a fun card, and a great use of kraft paper. Thanks for playing along with us this week, Dottie.
    Have a great week!
    Karen
    The Kraft Journal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your patriotic card! Thank you for playing along with us at The Kraft Journal.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!