Tuesday, June 23, 2015

What are little Boy's Made of ???



Hello everyone another beautiful day here in Florida, I love playing along in all challenges, and I thoroughly enjoy creating my cards. I used Black and white card stock from my stash. I then used ODBD  stamp Little boys.I used black and white ribbon and a Black doily, then added black gems by jolees's BOUTIQUE. I used my round hand punch for the saying What little BOYS MADE of? also using my stamp from ODBD, I love their stamps and papers. I used a black Ink pad, from STAMPIN'UP!

Thank you so much for visiting my blogtoday. I hope you're all having a wonderful week. I'd love to have you become a new follower of my blog, and I would be happy to do the same for you. I always love making new bloging friends.

I am sharing my card in the following challenge.
Our Daily Bread design.

God Bless
  Hugs
 Dottie

4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful and a little bit mysterious card just for boys! I like!! Greetings from Finland, Pirjo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Dottie. Love the black and white and how you framed the sentiment. Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge. Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these stamps, they look so nice in this monochromatic design! I always enjoy seeing your creative cards and I thank you for sharing your craft with us at ODBD. I'm glad you joined us this week! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet image!! I just love the sentiment and silhouette and it is perfect for a monochromatic design!! Thanks for joining us at ODBD, Dottie!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!