Friday, July 24, 2015

Admit one

I love playing along in all Challenges, and I thoroughly enjoy creating my cards. I used  Brown Kraft Cover Weight Cardstock weight  from  Kraft Outlet, burlap flowers, from my stash,vintage paper from ODBD. vintage ticket from my stash. 

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today. I hope you're all having a wonderful week & weekend.I'd love to have you become a new follower of my blog, and I would be happy to do the same for you. I always love making new blog friends. 

I'm sharing My card/ tag in the following challenge .
 The Kraft Journal #233- Anything goes No card

God Bless
  Hugs
 Dottie

1 comment:

  1. Very nice tag and a great use of the theme - NO Cards at The Kraft Journal.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!