Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Family

I love playing along in all challenges, I thoroughly enjoy creating my card. I used  Black &White Cardstock by Michaels Crafts, Kraft Warm Brown Cover Weight from the Kraft outlet. Black and white polka dot  ribbon by RRR 
added  a  tag "Family" Music Note paper from my stash, I also used 2 black Music notes, and my Spelldinders NESTABILITIES Fleur de Lis, Squares die cut. 

Thank you so much for Visiting my blog today.I hope you're all having a wonderful week. I'd love to have you become a new followers of my blog, and I would be happy to do the same for you. I always  love making new blog friends.

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge.
Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge # 122Black white and one other color
Kraft Journal  ~ Lets have Fun

God Bless
   Hugs
  Dottie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!