Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Happy Birthday 2 year Old Lily

I love playing along in all challenges, and I thoroughly enjoy creating my cards. I used light Blue Card stock Green card stock all from my stash, I used my MS hand punch Balloons, 
 also used letters from Sweet Pea Studio by K & COMPANY
I put a cloth elephant and some tags from my stash. I also added Blue & Green thin satin string.
this is a very special card it is for our Granddaughter Lily she is 2 today. and I want to say Happy Birthday to Karen .

Thank you for visitng my blog today. I hope you're all having a wonderful week. I'd love to have you become a new follower of my blog, and I would be happy to do the same for you. I always love making new blog friends.

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge
 Word Art Wednesday-  anything goes Family /Friendly193
 Curtain Call  -Celebrate
God Bless
  Hugs
 Dottie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!