Monday, July 13, 2015

Our Vacation



 Welcome to my Blog, I love playing along in all challenges, I thoroughly enjoy creating my cards. I used navy Blue card stock. then added the printed papers by DCWV the great Vacation stack Michaels crafts
My veneer air planes , Bow and other embellishments are from my stash.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today. I hope you're all having a wonderful week.I'd love to have you become a new follower of my blog, and I would be happy to do the same for you. I always love making new blog friends.

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge.
Mojo Monday# 406 

God Bless
   Hugs
  Dottie

Hubby has a up coming 50th High School Reunion, in August, We are staying with his cousin Lynn and Kevin can't wait to see them again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!