Wednesday, July 22, 2015

PRINCESS

I love playing along in most challenges, and I thoroughly enjoy creating my cards. I used Foil Cardstock by DCWV
 I ued a glitter Bling daisy rose,by Making Memories 
 I also used lawn fawn mixed sequins. I added a tag from my stash with glitter  PRINCESS , using my die cit Niece by Spellbinders  .   

Thank you so much for visitng my blog today. I hope you're all having a wonderful week. I'd love to have you become a new follower of my blog, and I would be happy to do the same for you. I always love making new blog friends.

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge.
Simon Says Sparkle and Shine 

God Bless
  Hugs
 Dottie

1 comment:

Lin said...

Lots and lots of sparkle and shine here, Dottie! I know lots of little princesses who would love this! Thanks for playing along with us once again at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!