Monday, July 20, 2015

Shopping

I love playing along in all challenges, and I thoroughly enjoy creating my cards. I used Brown Kraft Cover weight Cardstock  From the Kraft Outlet, natural color bakers twine, from my stash, I also used Buff Ivory Cover Weight Cardstock  from Kraft Outlet . I printed the "THE KRAFT JOURNAL LOGO SIGN". and glued it to my Bag on an oval tag.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today, I hope you're all having a wonderful week. I'd love yo have you become a new follower of my blog, and I would be happy to do the same for you. I always love making new blog friends.

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge.
The Kraft Journal - Challenge # 233 anything goes no cards

God Bless
 Hugs
Dottie

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful kraft bag. So clever and thanks for using the Kraft Journal's logo on your design. Thanks fro playing along.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!