Monday, July 6, 2015

Splatters

Happy Monday hope everyone had a safe and fun 4th.
I love playing along in the challenges. and I enjoy creating my cards. I used scraps from my stash to create this card.
I used a sage green card stock with white card stock over it. I then added some paint splatter, and used my Sizzix Original Red FRAME STAMP. a purple Butterfly using my MS hand punch Butterfly. 
a tag " always" also from my stash.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today. I hope you're
all having a wonderful week. I'd love to have you become a new follower of my blog, and I would be happy to do the same for you. I always love making new blog friends.

I'm sharing this card in the following challenge.
Classy cards and such - Angel corner Butterfly

God Bless
  Hugs
 Dottie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!