Tuesday, July 14, 2015

STARS

I love playing along in all challenges, and I thoroughly enjoy creating my cards. lime green textured craft paper,plaid craft paper. Mixed colored stars using my thumb punch. tag stamped "ROCK STAR" all from my stash.Star ribbon and Bow by RRR 

Thank you so much for visiting my blogtoday. I hope you're all having a wonderful week. I'd love yo have you become a new follower of my blog, and I would be happy to do the same for you. I always love making new blog friends.

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge.
 Scrappy Moms Stamps

God Bless
  Hugs
 Dottie

2 comments:

  1. Great star card! Love the cute ribbon too! Thanks for joining us over at Scrappy Moms! DT Member Carri~Abusybee
    Skittles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card! Thanks so much for joining our Terrific Tuesday Challenge over at Scrappy Moms Stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!