Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Strawberry Sweetheart



I love playing along in all challenges, and I thoroughly enjoy creating my cards. I used Brown bag Kraft cover weight Kraft outlet Red and white gingham printed paper from my stash.I also used my Spellbinder Foliage die. Dark green, Red and brown card stock also from my stash , red ribbon and skinny satin bow, red and white
cardstock from the
bakers twine and flags I made all supplies from my stash.
My Beautiful woven basket die. and sticker Strawberry Sweetheart again from mys stash.

Thank you so much for visiting  my blog today. I hope you're all having a wonderful week. I'd love to have you become a new follower of my blog, and I would be happy to do the same for you. I always love making new blog friends.


I'm sharing my card in the following challenge.
CCNS Challenge # 93 - Summer Picnic color challenge

God Bless
   Hugs
  Dottie

  

6 comments:

  1. Hi Dottie, good to see you here today. Your card is so cute. I love the sweet banner and the strawberries. Thank you for joining us for the Classy Cards N Such challenge. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Dottie! So cute. I love that basket. Thanks for joining us at Classy Cards 'n Such this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you did the strawberries! Thank you for playing along with us at CCNS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dottie - Thanks for sharing your cute picnic card with us at the Classy Cards 'n Such challenge!!

    Beverly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dottie,
    I love your strawberries on your picnic card.The banner and bows are a nice touch, too! Thanks so much for joining us again at Classy Cards 'n Such for our weekly challenge. Keep up the good work, you are so creative!
    Mindy~CCNS DT



















    `

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an amazing card, Dottie. It's really lovely.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!