Friday, July 10, 2015

Summer Fun


I love playing along in all challenges, and I thoroughly enjoy creating my cards. I used Lunch Bag Kraft cover.
I then used white card stock and a pretty peach flowered textured paper from my stash I add Embellishment I had in my stash, the saddles glasses and swim  2 Piece is by jolees  .

Thank you for visiting my blog today. I hope you're having a wonderful week. I'd love to have you become a new follower of my blog, and I would be happy to do the same for you. I always enjoy meeting new blog friends.

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge
The Kraft Journal- challenge #231- Summer  

God Bless
  Hugs
 Dottie

1 comment:

Marsha said...

All your embellies go so well with the patterned paper you chose. Thanks so much for entering your cute card in the Kraft Journal Challenge.