Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Blissful Days




I enjoy playing along in all challenges, I also enjoy creating my cards. Deep pink craft paper & polka dot paper from  Michael's Craft Stores.
 blissful days by echo park echo park Springtime "stickers" flowers by Crate Paper, Oh Darling line.


Thank you so much for visiting my blog today, I hope you're all having a wonderful week. I'd love to have you become a new follower of my blog, and I would be happy to do the same for you, I love making new blog friends

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge
Challenge - Mason Jar

Cutie Pie Challenge - Challenge #90 - Cute and Girly - What could be more cute and girly than those sweet flowers?   I'm also entering this DT Call, and would really love to serve on this sweet Design Team.

Have a blessed week,
Dottie

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card. Love that jar filled with the sweet hearts... the flowers are lovely. Such a cheerful car. Thank you for playing along with us at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I love mason jars. I need to try out this one.

    Sierra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie's. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute and pink...very girlie!! Thanks for sharing with The Cutie Pies!! Sarah :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!