Sunday, August 30, 2015

fall leaves



I love playing along in along in all challenges, and I thoroughly enjoy creating my cards. I used White card stock  from Michaels Craft Store, Fall printed paper from OUR Our Daily Bread design .I added Simon Says Stamp"a tweet thank you,  I added Green and white gingham bow from RRR. fall embellishment from my stash,  STAMPIN UP ! Black classic Ink!

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today. i hope you're all having a wonderful week. I'd love to have you become a new follower of my blog and I would be happy to do the same for you. I always love making new blog friends.

I am sharing my card in the following challenge
Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge # 124


 God Bless
  Hugs
 Dottie

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Dottie! That little tag with the twine wrapped pumpkin is super cute! Thanks for sharing with us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so cute! I absolutely love that burlap tag with the felt pumpkin and ribbon. Thanks for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!