Saturday, August 29, 2015

Giving Thanks

I love playing along in all challenges, and I enjoy creating my cards, I used burnt orange card stock printed paper, tim holtz, 2 felt fall leaves. burlap, tiny orange button Martha Stewart hand punch Fall branches  ribbon with fall leaves by RRR printed paper & all embellishments from from my stash.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today. I hope you're all having a great weekend. I'd love to have you become a new follower of my blog, and I would be happy to do the same for you. I enjoy making New blog friends.

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge 

God Bless
 Hugs
 Dottie

2 comments:

  1. Your Autumn colors are beautiful, and so perfect for our challenge. We're grateful to have you play along with us, and hope that you will join us again soon.
    Blessings,
    karen
    Really Reasonable Ribbon

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great take on the challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!