Monday, August 31, 2015

HO HO HO

I love playing along in all challenges, and I thoroughly enjoy creating my cards. I used white craft paper and Christmas printed paper by Michaels craft stores. my embellishments are from my stash.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today. I hope you're all having a wonderful week. I'd love to have you as a new follower of my blog , and I will be happy to do the same for you. I always enjoy making new blog friends.


I'm sharing my card in the following challenge.
MOJO- 413 Tall & Skinny 

2 comments:

  1. hello Dottie! this is an adorable card, luv the candy canes and mints, so fun!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun holiday card! Love that little candy cane. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!