Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Joy and Peace



I enjoy playing along in all challenges, I also enjoy creating my cards. Brown Kraft cover weight. from Kraft outlet from  Word Art Wednesday Romans 15;13, Fall ribbon by RRR.
Music paper from my stash and fall leaves also from my stash.


Thank you so much for visiting my blog today, I hope you're all having a wonderful week. I'd love to have you become a new follower of my blog, and I would be happy to do the same for you, I love making new blog friends.

I'm sharing my card in the following blog
The Kraft journal - challenge 
Word Art Wednesday #197
 Crop Stop
Simon Says Wednesday challenge


God Bless 
   Hugs
  Dottie

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome, Dottie! I love that you incorporated this week's Scripture Word Art. Thank you for joining our Challenge this week at Word Art Wednesday. Just want to leave you with God's Word from James 1:12 which says, "Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him."

    God bless always!
    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful verse and love the musical score in the bg and added maple leaves. Thanks for joining us at The Curtain Call.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!