Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Merry & Bright

I enjoy playing along in all challenges, and I enjoy creating my cards.I used Baby Pink Cardstock from Michaels craft store, Beautiful  paper Christmas Christmas Collection by Our Daily Bread design, I added the pink circles. I then added my pink lace from my stash. I added a snow Snow Flake  my MS hand punch. I added gold Sequins from my stash.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today, I hope you're all having a wonderful week. I'd love to have you become a new follower of mine and I will be happy to do the same for you. I always love making new blog friends.

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge.
Mojo Monday#410
Our Daily Bread sketch
 God Bless
    Hugs
   Dottie

I am asking for prayers for my hubby, as he has been diagnosed with POLYMYOSITIS it is a muscular  issue that is very serious.
 thank you so much.

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful Christmas card, Dottie!! I love the open decorative circle, the beautiful paper and the added snowflake!! Thanks for joining us at ODBD this week!!
    blessings,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is positively dreamy! Gorgeous card. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!