Tuesday, August 11, 2015

My name is :

I enjoy playing along in all challenges, I also enjoy creating my cards. Brown Kraft cover weight. from Kraft outlet Alphabet & Apple paper, from my Micaels Craft store. Red ribbon by RRR. a sticker Apple & tag from my stash. Round hand punch by MS.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today, I hope you're all having a wonderful week. I'd love to have you become a new follower of my blog, and I would be happy to do the same for you, I love making new blog friends.

I'm sharing my card in the following blog
The Kraft journal - challenge # 236

   God Bless
      Hugs
      Dottie
I am asking for prayers for my hubby, as he has been diagnosed with POLYMYOSITIS it is a muscular  issue that is very serious.
 thank you so much.

2 comments:

  1. What a cute card,Dottie! It looks perfect for back-to-school. Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Kraft Journal. ~~Stephanie - Guest DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome and so sweet - and I think you could enter it into the Food challenge over at DoubleClick - Here is a link for you!! Would love to see it in our gallery!! http://doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com/2015/08/thank-you-cherry-much-use-food.html
    Taunya Butler
    daisiesgirl.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!