Wednesday, August 5, 2015

pleasures for evermore

Welcome to my blog, I love playing along with all challenges and creating my cards.I used  sage green card stock, winter green card stock and tan quilted cardstock. tiny white pearls from  Michaels Craft Store. Green printed paper from ODBD  Blushing Rose Collection. White lace ribbon and bow, From  RRR . Marvy die cut. I added PSALM 16:11 from Word Art Wednesday .

Again thank you for visitng my blog today. I hope you're all having a wonderful week. I'd like it very much if you would become a new follower of my blog, and i would heppy to do the same for you. I always enjoy making new blog friends.

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge.
Word Art Wednesday - challenge #195

 God Bless
    Hugs
   Dottie

2 comments:

  1. So very lovely! Wonderful scripture and I do love the lace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, the lace is so pretty. So glad to have found you through Word Art Wednesday's challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!