Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Sunny Day's





I enjoy playing along in all challenges, I also enjoy creating my cards. White card stock & Sunny Days from my Micaels Craft store. Pink Happy Birthday ribbon, from  Michaels Craft Store.
I added a couple of embellishments from my stash



Thank you so much for visiting my blog today, I hope you're all having a wonderful week. I'd love to have you become a new follower of my blog, and I would be happy to do the same for you, I love making new blog friends.

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge
Terrific Tuesday Challenge - Summer fun
Classy Cards and such challenge # 98
God Bless
   Hugs
  Dottie

6 comments:

  1. Oh Dottie, this summer birthday card makes me warm and fuzzy. Love the background paper, the Sesame Street characters and of course the title and sun. Thanks for joining us in the Scrappy Moms Stamps Terrific Tuesday Summer Fun Challenge.
    TTFN~DT Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a bright and cheery card, the papers are so fun and I love the Sesame Street characters! Thanks so much for joining our Terrific Tuesday Challenge over at Scrappy Moms Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun, cheerful, and happy card Dottie! Thank you for joining us at Classy Cards 'n Such for our color challenge!
    Diane CCNS DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super sun shiney card! Adorable! Thanks for joining us over at Scrappy Moms! DT Member Carri~Abusybee
    Skittles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cheery, and bright summer card, Dottie. Thank you so much for joining us for our Color Challenge at Classy Cards 'n Such.
    Mindy~ CCNS DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dottie, your card is so cute and cheerful. It will definitely put a smile on the recipients face. It is good to see you here this week. Thank you for joining us for the Classy Cards N Such challenge. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!