Tuesday, August 4, 2015

YEE - HAA !

Welcome to my blog, I enjoy playing along in all challenges, and enjoy creating my cards. I used Pink Cover Weight Cardstock  from Michaels craft store. Cowgirl paper by  DEBBIE MUMM, and Vintage tag from my stash. I made a teal and pink bow with seam binding and added a Cow girl hat to the center. I glued a cowgirl on her horse on a white doilie from my stash. I stamped with a black ink pad my wood stamp Sending you Birthday wishes from Michaels Craft Store.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today. I hope you're all having a wonderful week. I'd enjoy to have you become a New follower of my blog, and I would be happy to do the same for you. I enjoy making New blog friends.

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge
Terrific Tuesday Scrappy Mom's 

God Bless
   Hugs
  Dottie

2 comments:

  1. Super cute card! Thanks so much for joining our Terrific Tuesday Challenge over at Scrappy Moms Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Dottie.. you are fast on the draw making a fabulous western card for the Scrappy Moms Stamps Terrific Tuesday Challenge. So glad you joined us in this fun challenge.
    TTFN~Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!