Wednesday, August 26, 2015

you're Adorable

I love playing along in all challenges, and I enjoy creating my cards. I used white card stock by Michaels craft store Pink printed printed paper by ODBD ( Heart and Soul Collection)
floral embellishment from Michaels craft store.
Tag from my stash "you're ADORABLE"

thank you so much for visiting my blog today. I hope you're all having a wonderful week. I'd love to have you to become a new follower of my blog, and I will be happy to do the same for you. I always enjoy making new Blog friends

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge.
FRESHLY MADE SKETCHES # 201
Simon Says Wednesday blog
God Bless
   Hugs
  Dottie                                                                                                 

4 comments:

Team Clark said...

Nothing can be prettier than pink and lace - then add a flower and you have extreme prettiness! :) Beautiful card!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, beautiful card
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby

Narelle Farrugia said...

This is so pretty Dottie! The flower, ribbon and textured background are a lovely combination. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

Jen Mitchell said...

Pretty! I love the gingham bow with the flower. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!