Sunday, September 13, 2015

Autumn


 I so enjoy playing along in all challenges, and I enjoy creating everyone of my cards.I used Brown Kraft cover  from Kraft Outlet outlet. I layered it with a sunny yellow card stock  from Michaels Craft store, added my die cut Flur de Lis Squares by spellbinder. I added some  Ribbon by RRR and then added Autumn embellishments from my stash.


Thank you so much for visiting my blog today, I hope you're all having a wonderful weekend. I'd enjoy to have you become a new follower of my blog, and I will be happy to do the same for you. I always love making new blog friends

I am sharing my card in the following challenge.
AAA card challenge
CROP STOP
 God Bless
   Hugs
   Dottie

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous fall card! thanks for joining us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all your bright autumnal colours, fabulous! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous colours! Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!