Saturday, September 19, 2015

challenge #126 Orange

I love playing along in all challenges and I enjoy creating my cards I love using Ribbon and making bows on most of my challenges. I used cream card stock from Michaels craft Store, then I added some burlap,bows I made using my RRR. Fall leaves and Orange flowers from my stash.I added the saying and put it in the center.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today. I hope you're all having a wonderful weekend. I'd love you to become a new follower of my blog, and I would be  happy to do the same for you. I always love making new Blog friends.

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge  -

Reasonable Ribbon Challenge #126
CROP STOP.com

 God Bless
 Hugs
 Dottie

2 comments:

  1. So neat and great way to use those ribbons, thanks for playing with us at RRR

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome, Dottie! Your card is gorgeous, and has such a creative use of the ribbons. Thanks so much for stopping by to share it in our Orange You Glad It's Autumn Challenge. We appreciate your participation, and hope that you will join us again soon. And don't forget Really Reasonable Ribbon for ALL your ribbons, laces, and trims (and so much more). We're here to help you find the perfect trims for your next project. Thanks for joining us.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Really Reasonable Ribbon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!