Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Merry Christmas Shaker card

I love playing along in all challenges, and I enjoy creating everyone of my cards, I used Pink ribbed card stock from Michaels craft store, I then layered it with ODBD CHRISTMAS PAPER COLLECTION 2014.I used my scalloped die cut by Spellbinder, also used my new stamp from Michaels craft store wood stamp "Merry Christmas" . I added sequins and white glitter by Michaels craft store"Christmas Noel" to my shaker card 'classic stampin'pad by STAMPIN'UP! TEMPTING TURQUOISE !. I hope you're all having a wonderful week. I'd love to have you become a new follower of my blog, and I would be happy to do the same for you. I love making new blog friends.

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge -
 Word Art Wednesday anything goes #201

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today

God Bless
  Hugs
 Dottie

1 comment:

  1. The Merry Christmas stamp is so lovely, I like that lovely die from Spellbinders it is so useful. I really like this card Dottie. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday in our 201st AG challenge!
    Blessings and Hugs, Carole

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!