Friday, September 11, 2015

NO NEW POSTS HUBBY BACK IN HOSPITAL




so sorry everyone but my honey is back in the hospital they are running tons of test  trying to find out why he is having all these issues, We know that some of the problems stem back to his mother , and the rest we are not sure of why all this is happening the pain he is in is horrible, They have found what they call a floater in his left eye and this is effecting his sight and there is nothing that can be done to fix it. They know he has RA, Please Pray that "MY JOE" will get better.
 Thank You
 God Bless
  Hugs
 Dottie

 update Joe had a nasty fall last night and I had all to do to help him with this, I will do what ever it takes to keep him safe I love him more then life it self.... I will not update after this if there are any more Hospital stays. he is such a proud man !!

3 comments:

  1. Hello Dotty, I hope everything will be better soon for your husband, stay strong, our prayers are with you.
    Hugs,
    Maria Rodriguez.
    www.swimbikerunandstamp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm sorry to hear that your husband is struggling so. Praying that you'll all be able to find the root cause so that he can be helped!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am keeping him in prayer and praying they will find what is causing all this. I will say that my mother has RA and she suffers from severe pain on a daily basis even with the medication she takes for it. Doctors have her on a wonderful medications so I cringe to think how she would be without them. I will also be praying they will find a fantastic treatment plan for his RA too.
    God Bless!
    Charity
    http://collectivecreativity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!