Thursday, September 10, 2015

Play




I enjoy playing along in all challenges, and enjoy creating my  cards.I used Oh oh darling paper, both by crate paper I added a roller skated added a roller skate, a teal die cut by Cherry Lynn Design # 282  added the word PLAY from my stash and a bow from Oh Darling by crate paper by cratepaper.com

Thank you so much  for visiting my blog today. I hope you're all having a wonderful week. I'd like to have you to become a new follower of my blog, and i will be happy to do the same for you I always enjoy making new blog friends.

I am sharing my card in today's challenge.
Word Art Wednesday # 200



 God Bless
   Hugs
  Dottie

2 comments:

  1. Pretty card Dottie, I love your color choices!!! Thank you for joining the 200th Challenge Celebration at Word Art Wednesday! Ginny DT WAW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dottie this is such a fun card! I love it! I used to be a huge roller skater back in the day so this brings back many memories for me! I also love the Cheery Lynn die cut! Very elegant! Thank you for playing along in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge! Have a blessed day!

    Charity - DT Member - Word Art Wednesday
    http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
    http://collectivecreativity.blogspot.com (my personal blog)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!