Wednesday, September 16, 2015

PUMPKINS

I Love Playing along In all challenges, and I enjoy creating all my cards I used white card stock from  Michaels Craft store printed pumpkin paper from last years stock at Michaels Craft Store store.embellishments from my stash.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today. I hope you're all having  a wonderful week. I'd love to have you become a new follower of my blog and I would be happy to do the same for you. I enjoy making new craft friends.

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge.
Freshly Made Sketches - challenge #204

God Bless
  Hugs
 Dottie

2 comments:

  1. What a great pumpkin card! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cool Halloween card Dottie! I love the choice of paper and image you've used! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!