Tuesday, September 1, 2015

SMILE

I love playing along in all challenges, and I enjoy creating my cards. I used white card stock Red ribbed ribbon and I love school printed paper from Michaels Craft Store . I added a camera and a tag Smile from my stash . School here in Florida has been in over 2 weeks already.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today. I hope you're all having a wonderful week. I'd love to have you become a new follower of mine and I will be happy to do the same for you. I always enjoy making new blog friends.

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge
Scrappy Mom's

 God Bless
   Hugs
  Dottie

2 comments:

  1. What a great back to school project. I always had the camera out on the first day of school and this brought back those memories. So cute. Thank you for joining the Scrappy Moms Stamps Back to School Terrific Tuesday Challenge.
    TTFN~Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun card! Thanks so much for joining our Terrific Tuesday Challenge over at Scrappy Moms Stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!