Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Sweet

I enjoy playing along in all challenges, and I enjoy creating all of my cards. I used navy blue and White card stock from Michaels Craft store. I used the pattern paper from my stash, I used my NORTH Coast Creations 'Floral Sentiments 3 . I added a tiny teal ribbon,colored in my flowers with my copic Pens .I then added a wood tag SWEET from my stash.

Thank you for visitng my blog today. I hope you're all having a wonderful week. I'd love to have you become a new follower of my blog, and I would be Happy to do the same for you, I love making new blog friends.

I'm sharing my card in the following Challenge.
Our Daily Bread design 

 God Bless
   Hugs
   Dottie

4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous bouquet of flowers in my fave colors!! It is such a beautiful take on the sketch, Dottie! Thanks so much for joining us at ODBD!! You certainly are quick!!
    blessings,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very sweet! I love the colours and the lovely diecut you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pretty flowers along with the dark background and other fabulous details! Thanks for sharing with us at the ODBD Shining the Light Challenge!! I hope you have a blessed week- hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the sketch, Dottie! So glad to see you participate in the challenge each week!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!